I have had this vintage Ciöcc track frame hanging on the ceiling for far too long and it is time to find a new home for this classic. I did not really ride this much, just built up a dream track frame and started riding a road bike instead. This bike is in great vintage condition. It has some small chips in the paint, most of which have been touched up, easy with a black frame. The chrome is in pretty good shape given the age. A little rust in the drive side fork crown logo. They over-sprayed the rear triangle with clear coat for the decals, very bright and shiny under, but if you remove it i am afraid you would lose the decals. NO dents. Lugs are hand tapered and well crafted. Missing the columbus sticker, but I think that it is SL or SLX. Steering tube has a Columbus logo. Boxed crown fork takes nothing bigger then a 22mm tire and has not been drilled for a brake. Previous owner drilled rear brake bridge for installing a brake, which has subsequently been repaired/filled and painted over. Barely noticeable. Could use some new handlebar grips.
Here are all the details:
• top tube 54 cm c-c
• seat tube 53cm c-c
• Campagnolo drop outs, front 100mm and rear 120mm
• Cinelli bottom bracket, stamped through with Ciöcc clover
• Campagnolo pista bottom bracket,
• Campagnolo 165mm pista cranks
• Campagnolo chainring bolts
• Cinelli pista handlebars 67 drop, 39 wide
• Cinelli Stem 8cm, standard drop (not pista)
• Campagnolo 27.2 seatpost, with scratched along rear from binding clamp
• Campagnolo binding bolt
• Campagnolo athena headset
• Columbus tubing, no sticker
• Phil Wood SLR track hubs laced to velocity deep V clinchers, Radial front, rear 2x with butted stainless steel DT swiss spokes. I bet these wheels have less then 50 miles on them.
• Phil Wood 1/8″ 16 tooth cog
• Turbo saddle
• NO BRAKES
Postscript: this auction closed at $1,259. Impressive.