Bring your own saddle and tires.
Basso Gap 3 Cicli 58 cm Campagnolo Record components. Frame and components made in Italy.
First, what I don’t like:
1. no seat
2. ripped bar tape(previous owner mounted tri bars on it)
3. rear tire has a leak, front tire has a bulge – tires should be replaced.
What I do like:
1. The whole bike appears to be Campagnolo Record stock. No missing groupo components or funky part replacements. Even the brake pads are Campy.
2. The cassette, crankset, and chain appear to have extremely little use. This bike clearly lived a solitary life in a basement or garage. Even the Campy brake pads are like new.
3. Hubs are tight and spin super smooth. Bottom bracket is tight, and the cranks will spin forever. Headset is smooth as well. Again, this is obviously a very low mileage bike. Front and rear shifting are perfect.
Crankset Campagnolo Strada 52/42 Strada 170. Rings are stock Campy(extremely little use)
Bottom Bracket Campy (super smooth)
Cassette 13-23 6spd Campy (extremely little use)
Rear Der Campy with Campy pulley wheels
Front Der Campy
Hubs Campagnolo Record (tight and super smooth.
Rims Mavic GP4 tubulars
Quick release levers Campagnolo
Brakes Campagnolo with like new Campy pads
Brake levers and hoods Campagnolo
Headset Campagnolo Italy
Shift levers Campagnolo
Seat post Campagnolo fluted
Stem Cinelli (bar clamp bolt on the underside of stem)
Bars Cinelli 63 40
Frame 58cm serial # 412193
Postscript: the auction closed at $528.89.