AUD 1,900 = ~ USD 1,400…
For sale is an immaculate Guerciotti track bike built from Columbus SPX and professionally restored by Ken Evans (the paint is immaculate, as are the decals). Fitted with a beautiful set of C-Record ‘Sheriff Star’ hubs laced to Campagnolo Omega rims – one of the most sought-after wheelsets in existence.
Details as follows:
– 59cm ST (c-c)
– 55cm TT (c-c)
– Campy Super Record Cranks (170mm)
– Campy Super Record BB (Italian)
– Campy Record Aero Seatpost
– Campy 15T Steel Cog and Lockring (not pictured)
– Tange Headset (to match paint)
– Cinelli Pista Stem (stamped ‘Cinelli Milano’)
– Cinelli Pista Bars
– Limited Edition Yellow Selle San Marco Concor
Pedals not included.
A regretful sale, this will only be listed once before being parted out, so this is your chance to snap up an impeccable track machine for less than the sum of its parts.
Pickup Sydney, or will courier at your expense.