But that is a cool-looking bike.
We’d like it even more at about half the price. And with Shamal decals on the rims.
Size: seat tube c-t 56 cm / c-c 54.5 cm; top tube c-c 55 cm
The bike is hardly used, so a excellent (i think near mint), overall condition, see photos.
Paint and Decals are restored, chrome are in excellent condition.
All installent parts are in mint or in excellent condition.
Frame details are wonderful, lot of Rossin Pantos.
Frame/fork made of Columbus TSX tubes.
Frame and fork is not warped, have no rust and no dents.
All components are in new function, no defects or deficiencies.
– Campagnolo C Record rear dérailleur (frist gen. 8 speed index)
– Campagnolo C Record front dérailleur
– Campagnolo C Record brake lever (Power Grade type)
– Campagnolo C Record crank set (first gen. C Record cranks), 170 mm, 52/42
– Campagnolo C Record pedals, with Ale toe clips and Campy C Record pedal straps
– Campagnolo C Record Delta brakes ( 3 pivot type)
– Campagnolo Shamal wheels, clincher types, (rims have no cracks or dents), hubs running very smooth
– Campagnolo C Record/Shamal quick releases
– Campagnolo C Record bottom bracket ( ital. thread 36×24)
– Campagnolo C Record 8s index shifters
– Campagnolo C Record seatpost (27,2 mm)
– Campagnolo Record 8 speed cassette 12-23
– Campagnolo C Record headset
– A.S.C.A Competition leather saddle
– Cinelli 1R quill stem, 105 mm Rossin Panto
– Cinelli Giro 64-40 handlebar, c-c 400 mm
– Rohloff SLT 99 chain
– Vittoria Pro-Team open extreme clincher tires, 700x20C (Note: the tires are old, when you ride the bike better to change the tires!)