Our bike. Not our car.
Wonder how high it’ll go? Looks like a fantastically complete gruppo.
You are bidding on.
-Vintage 1993 Campagnolo C Record 8 Speed Group set complete in New Old Stock conditions
-Taken off a show bike, few miles please see pictures
The group set consists of the following parts:
1. Campagnolo C Record crankset, arms length 172.5 mm on both arms, a 93 in a square on both arms (year 1993), pedal thread 9/16″ X 20 on both arms, all 5 chainring bolts Brev. Campagnolo, both chainrings marked Brev. Campagnolo 52as/39as
2. Campagnolo C Record bottom bracket Italian thread 36 X 24F., Spindle type 70-SPc long 111mm. with Campagnolo sleeve, ball bearings included
3. 1993 Campagnolo Record 8 Speed Rear Mech, the first rear derailleur produced by Campagnolo with hidden pulley bolt
4. Campagnolo C Record Front Mech braze-on model
5. Campagnolo Record 8 Speed Ergo Power shift/brake levers
6. 1993 Campagnolo Record 8 Speed Brake Calipers, the first brake calipers produced by Campagnolo with hidden pivot bolt
7. Campagnolo C Record seat pin 27.2 mm.
8. Campagnolo C Record 8 Speed skewers
9. Campagnolo Record 8 Speed headset
10. Campagnolo Record 8 Speed shift cable stoppers
11. Campagnolo seat bolt
12. Campagnolo wires housing and cables brake and shift
13. Sedis France chain 104 links
14. Campagnolo C Record 8 Speed wheel set, Campagnolo C Record 8 Speed hubs 36 holes on both hubs, laced on 36 holes Campagnolo OMEGA 19 clincher rims. Rear hub spacing 130 mm.
15. Campagnolo Record 8 Speed cassette with Campagnolo lockring, gears 13-15-16-17-19-21-24-28
16. 1993 Rolls San Marco Titanio, marked 1993 on bottom
Unfortunately, this happened today:
Would anyone happen to have a compatible replacement part? Please get in touch with us if so. This is from a first generation Campagnolo C-Record rear derailleur.
Thanks in advance.
Wonder how high it’ll go?
Vintage Campagnolo full “BIG” tool case.
Probably made in late 70s.
Tools for Italian threaded frames and parts.
Total weight 21kg.
Weight of tools 15kg.
Weight of case 6kg.
Wooden case with hard plastic inlay (earlier type with grained surface).
Filled with tools plus grease tub plus manual poster.
Overall very good condition.
Tool case will show on outside minimal signs of age and storing,
there is one light mentionable surface scratch on the back side (see last picture)
and few small points (dings) here and there in the wooden surface (see pictures)
There are small initial tearings in the wood beside the two locks (see pictures)
what probably could be a production matter.
The foam part inside the cask cover is in very good shape.
The hard plastic inlet for the tools is in good condition without cracks
but will show chafed points where the tools touch the plastic (see pictures).
The tools itself are unused and mostly in best condition
but some of them will show light surface signs from storing and age.
The original wax guard covers of the unprotected metal parts had been removed
by the owner or the selling shop then.
Case and tools are clean and presentable.
Postscript: the auction closed at an impressive $3,490.